Latest News & Events
From The Gallery
Brand New – IT Homework Club Monday to Friday 4.00pm – 6.30pm Are you aged 9-16 years? We have a brand new IT Homework Club...
New Aqua Fit Spin Class Water fitness can be fun!!! Are you ready for a new fitness sport – pedal yourself into your dream shape?...
Swimming for the whole family Swimming is one of the best ways to help keep adults and children active and safe. Working with Sara and...
Let’s Talk About Sex Would you like a safe space to discuss hot topics and improve your knowledge about relationships and sexual health? Come along...
Screening of “We Are All One” at Tate Modern. We Was All One 1972 & We Are All One Downside Fisher Youth Club 2012. Building...
What Young People Say…
A Welcome Message to Young PeopleExplore All You Can Do With Us
Transform, Grow, Develop
- Every young person (9-24 years) is welcome at Downside Fisher Youth Club
- We want you to belong, this club is for you
- We set out to create a youth club that is different from all the rest
- We do not believe in hidden extras or locked doors either – you can use everything you want to in your youth club
- Why not learn to skateboard, try a new food every week or go camping near Somerset
- Yes, there are lots to do from arts, sports, healthy living, outdoor education, games and volunteering, but if you just want to chill then you can do this also
- We put having fun high on the agenda