Latest News & Events
From The Gallery
RUNNERS WANTED! British 10K takes place on Sunday 14th July 2013. We have guaranteed places in the 2013 Run and are seeking runners! It’s a...
A unique film and photography exhibition about Bermondsey through the eyes of young people “We are all one” film and photography exhibition created and produced...
A new highly interactive training programme in conjunction with the Champions Club Why not sign up to a new weekly training programme that will inspire,...
DFYC is once again running the Water Station 12 for London Marathon. We are encouraging more volunteers, so if you can help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org....
Come and do something fun with Downside Fisher Youth Club. We have a number of activities available throughout the Easter period.
What Young People Say…
A Welcome Message to Young PeopleExplore All You Can Do With Us
Transform, Grow, Develop
- Every young person (9-24 years) is welcome at Downside Fisher Youth Club
- We want you to belong, this club is for you
- We set out to create a youth club that is different from all the rest
- We do not believe in hidden extras or locked doors either – you can use everything you want to in your youth club
- Why not learn to skateboard, try a new food every week or go camping near Somerset
- Yes, there are lots to do from arts, sports, healthy living, outdoor education, games and volunteering, but if you just want to chill then you can do this also
- We put having fun high on the agenda